Wednesday, September 9, 2009

What Truly Happened to Lady Arabella

The royal king and queen was well worried that I might have gone beyond ruling the kingdom that I almost forgot about my own welfare. All that I had in mind was this: To go beyond the limit of duty is not a moral obligation...but a moral option. It was my option to do so, but I fully understood what they also meant. And so, I decided to go on vacation and retreat from all my duties for the meantime. I appointed the loving knight, Hoorn, to take charge while I am away and maintain the peace and prosperity of the land. Perplexed as I was, even being distant from my armies, knights and ladies, I couldn't truly abandon them for good. They still need me.

On the first day of my seclusion to the nearby island, where I am supposed to reflect and give time for myself, I was confident that I can go on and leave them be. I heard them wail and whine for my loss...but I was stubborn enough not to listen.

On the second day...I missed them terribly. I was thinking on what have I done or what have they done to deserve this?

On the third day, I was resolved to go back. I just have to do things right now. I will protect them if need be, I will find allies to help them, I will serve them with great honor. Let it be known to the enemies that we'll become a stronger alliance from now on.

The Ordeals of Lady Arabella

2 comments:

  1. I know where she was and i know what she was doing during that time. It was all a lie, she pleaded and begged me to keep her in captivity because she can't control herself from ruling over her knight, allies, gentlemen and ladies... or should i say SLAVES. There is always a saying "Crazy! but good leader". Truce Agreement Milady.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hush, my loving knight,
    this is supposed to be the plight of Lady Arabella.
    Don't convert her into a merciless slave slaughterer. hahahahah.

    -Lady Arabella-

    ReplyDelete