Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Wall em up boys!

Whew i just finished reading the other entries, while my loyal subjects are toiling to raise my fortifications and my additional archer towers i shall write in our blog....

Our gallant leader arabella has risen from the ashes like a phoenix...well a small chirping phoenix for now, but a phoenix is still a phoenix. Well, the truth is she got scolded by her parents due to being addicted to evony. I must admit it is really quite addictive and enjoyable too, except if you are getting plundered everyday....

After 2 days of seclusion and being chained away from her beloved city made up of 1's and 0's. She is back to wreak havoc amongst the lands of evony yet again, hahaha. Despite being an aggressive ruler which always puts us in dire peril, we still adore our bloodthirsty alliance leader.

1 comment:

  1. my reluctant knight!
    how dare you speak blatantly of your Lady's demise! Thou tongue is as rough as the spikes of a porcupine! I shall tolerate no more of these! I shall have you beheaded in a fortnight. Prepare for thy last breath.

    -Lady Arabella-

    ReplyDelete