Friday, September 11, 2009

TOBIAS, my new hero

I dismissed Trinika. He's lousy, no good stats and ugly...
But of course, he stayed with me for quite some time, and I still felt the loss.
He was with me when I started living my life at Evony, he accompanied me as I put up the foundations of my castle, he helped me mold a timeless dream of bliss.
But, in order for the castle to prosper more, I have to let him go...to look for a better one...to look for someone who can do the job better.
It was not an easy decision to make, for I have loved him despite....
I grieved, but not for long.

As I nonchalantly stroll on the castle gardens, hoping to have the chirping of the birds, the color of wild flowers and the mild flow of the cool stream wipe out my melancholy, I just marveled upon the beauty of them all. I walked over to the big rock to sit and think things over, but was oblivious of the danger that lurked behind. A big brown bear suddenly appeared, with its ferocious teeth bared and stomache growling for hunger. I screamed...for I don't want to be a beast's meal, don't want my pretty self dilapidated and torn apart. I shouted for help...until I heard a horse's neigh and a gallant voice from behind me. When I turned around, he suddenly charged to stab the bear's belly with his shining sword. And the next thing I knew, the bear lay motionless and bloody on the ground. I faced my savior and asked his name. "Tobias," was the answer. I invited him to dinner at the castle and found what great intelligence he has, his political skills were so-so, and his attacking power was nice, but his loyalty was wonderful. Who would be a better man than Tobias to be my right hand in ruling the country? He is smart....and good-looking too.

And now, I appointed him mayor of the land, along with his advisers, the twins Griffith and Michell.
May there be prosperity and peace throughout the kingdom.

The Ordeals of Lady Arabella

1 comment:

  1. Ohhh Miel, so pretty and smart. She uses her charms to make my people blessed with all the resources from above. She is trully an angel given to me, just appeared right in front of me looking fragile and weak. I gave her food and shelter and i became her master. Now a horde of scouts won't be able to penetrate my humble kingdom. Now that's how real heroes are trained. :P

    ReplyDelete