Friday, September 11, 2009

Amulet

Every time the clock ticks 1 PM, all conversations will be halted for a moment. Then, people will shout... AMULET!...followed by a noisy, raucous laughter and excited jeers. I couldn't forget how some would immediately breathe their wishes and wants before spinning the roulette...some would predict a dark future before them when they'd be getting exactly the opposite of what they pleaded for, yet some would simply let fate decide on which fortune he or she will be getting, hoping that today's catch would be better than yesterday or that tomorrow will be a whole lot more.

And then the moment of silence began...each one praying silently, each one waiting tensely as the roulette spins. Then, you'll know....you'll surely know whether one got what he wanted or it was much less or much more than expected. Yesterday, iris28, Hoorn and your humble servant, Lady Arabella was online during that time. Hoorn was grumbling about getting a Flag all the time. It is an item one would use to be able to change the name of your town's flag. Well, it would have been a lot better to get some resources other than that. Who wants to change their flag name every other day, though? hahahaha. But yesterday, well...I hate to say this, but I have to admit it, Hoorn was the most fortunate. He got 300 game coins! I did not know what he bought out from that, I was just getting excited about my own catch...seizing my wits to come up with a good thing to buy out from a hundred bucks. And, with no second thoughts, I immediately inquired on where to look for an Advance Teleporter. It is an item used to teleport to specific locations on the map where you'd want to transfer your town to. I figured this will be the best chance to move right next to Hoorn and pay his workers to get some extra time toiling over my land too. Buwahahahah. And, informative nerdy geek iris28 told me..."Yeah, that's a good idea. Just look at the shoop for that item." Hahahah, it almost took me quiet some time to look for that shoop, coz I was still lmaoing on my seat. hehehe, peace to iris. After browsing the shoop, I found out that an Advance Teleporter costs 90 game coins. Not bad, i can still have enough money to buy a couple amulets for another spin. While waiting for my troops to come back after invading a valley (which, I found out later on, all their efforts would just be futile since all my valleys will be left behind - how I wish they'd also carry the valleys themselves), I went patient to hysterical. I got very excited to move to my new neighborhood and find out what's that surprise Hoorn's talking about. And time came to pack up and fly. I checked and rechecked the coordinates to assure myself I got them all right....and kabloooooom! In an instant, I was greeted by my new neighbor with "Hon" on his flag. Finally, he got a good use of his Flag items. Hahaha. Then, with my few extra coins, i bought 2 amulets and tried my luck one more time. I think I got some resources and God knows what's the other one.

Amulet time is fun...
And since, it's almost 1pm...I'd better prepare for another try this day.
Good luck!

-Lady Arabella-

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, this amulet time is really unique to this game. This gives you hope, you know, people love to gamble. Anyway the best part of this is gambling for free. Lots of prizes to win, hopefully win the good ones. Win or lose it doesn't matter, for sure you'll still enjoy and make a good use out of the thing you won from the roulette.

    ReplyDelete