Saturday, September 5, 2009

Plundering

Everything happened too fast while i was fast asleep, when i woke up in the morning almost all my resources were gone!. I thought that my ally Scyons built a few structures or army for me, but when i checked the army reports.........it was on hell of a morning greeting.

I lost almost 400k on every lumber, stone, iron, food and gold resource, to make it worse all my armies were wiped out....I was attacked by 2000 of each type of army i was helpless my 300 traps and 300 abatis were almost wiped out. All that was left were 127 abatis and 0 traps even my 627 Archer towers, gone demolished.

I have to start over and hold myself back from pushing the restart game button...ahahah its part of the game, my ally said they had no choice i had no population and i have by building queues full...o well maybe it was meant to be, darn it.

After that i messaged the perpetrator of the plundering done to my castle, it was none other than mell the leader of the godlike alliance...well lets see what happens next, by the way my truce is on while i am doing this blog entry hahaha no attacking me now while i recover from the damages. XD

1 comment:

  1. Okay, so it was the alliance that was godlike, not you, hahaha, i got things pretty mixed up.. Hahaha, my bad. Oooh, rongyuen, so, you like blogging ha, not expecting that amidst your addictiveness and busyness in life. Hahahahaha.

    ReplyDelete